In this article you will learn how you can show your desktop, a specific app, presentation, or any file while in a meeting.
- Microsoft Teams
- Must actively be in a meeting
If you have any issues during this process, please contact the Service Desk
Step 1: Select Share while actively in a call or meeting
Step 2: You will then be asked what you want to share.
- Desktop lets you show everything on your screen.
- Window lets you show a specific app.
- PowerPoint lets you show a presentation.
- Browse lets you find the file you want to show.
Step 3: After you select what you want to show, a red border surrounds what you're sharing.
Step 4: Select Stop sharing to stop showing your screen.
You have now successfully learned how to share your desktop, application, presentation or file of your choosing while in a Microsoft Teams meeting.